Directory of Providers
Click on a Provider’s business name to open their full profile page.
Use the email form at the bottom of their profile to contact the Provider directly.
Fallbrook Regional Health DistrictFallbrook Regional Health District Contact: Pamela Knox
What is the Fallbrook Regional Health District and what does it do ? The District is a Special District of the State of California. It is a local government agency whose focus is health and wellness.
- The Board of Directors is comprised of 5 citizens of the district who are elected or appointed to serve four year terms. Most recent years, Board focus has been on determining best use of the hospital campus to promote and advance the health and well-being of our community.
- In addition, the District and staff, works to develop and deliver services, programs and events that foster good health practices, access to healthcare as well as preventive and educational opportunities for people of all ages who live within the sphere of the district. The sphere of influence of the District includes Fallbrook, Bonsall, Rainbow and DeLuz where there are approximately 57,000 people.
- There is no charge to the people who attend the events and programs.
- Revenue of the District comes from property tax and the District is accountable to the community and to the State for appropriate use of public funds. Annual audit and periodic reports to multiple agencies of the State are required and are presented.
The Community Health & Wellness Programs are multiple and varied:
- The Community Health Contracts Program supports multiple and varied health services and programs like the Food Pantry, Foundation for Senior Care, REINS, Youth Advocacy Coalition, SMILES Project, Fallbrook Family Health Center, Healthy Adventures, Jeremiah’s Ranch, Senior Center
- Annual PSA screening for men
- WOW (Woman of Wellness) monthly program to inspire, inform, remind…
- Community Resource Directory – thousands distributed through physician offices, grant recipients, businesses, realtors, schools and churches as well as civic organizations.</l
- Community Collaborative Health & Wellness – Meets 3rd Monday to share information and support of health and wellness related concerns and events.
The District staff collaborates with other agencies of the community to make their programs possible and supports the programs of other agencies in their program endeavors. We rely on amazing Volunteers – who serve faithfully and energetically. To participate – to volunteer –to get more information-contact us at http://www.fallbrookhealth.org – email: email@example.com Telephone: 760-731-9187.
138 South Brandon Road Fallbrook California 92028 United States